Our Terms & Conditions
- Our prices are inclusive of all electricity, central heating, Wi-Fi, linen, towels, our Welcome Pack, provisions starter pack and a bottle of Prosecco.
- Our accommodation is normally available from 4.00pm on day of arrival and MUST be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- A deposit of 40% of the holiday cost is payable when booking to secure the booking and is non-refundable. The balance payment of your holiday cost will be taken 6 weeks prior to arrival date. Bookings made within 6 weeks of the arrival date will require full payment when booking. Should you cancel your holiday, we will endeavour to re-let your accommodation. If your accommodation is re-let, we will refund your balance payment if not, you will be liable for the full cost of the holiday.
- Please note that a security deposit of £500 is required for The Wee House and a security deposit of £750 is required for The Big House. This payment must be pre-authorised to your card prior to arrival and will be released when it has been agreed that the house has been left in good order and with no damages.
- Deposit and balance payments required on Christmas and New Year bookings are as follows: 50% due at the time of booking and payment in full is required by no later than 1st November.
- On departure guests are obliged to leave everything in a clean and tidy condition. Should any items be accidentally broken or damaged, guests should notify a member of the Leodamais team at the time of occurance. We will endeavour to cover the cost of minor damages but reserve the right to charge for damage or loss of a more extensive nature. Deliberate damage will be charged for.
- Guests numbers should be as stated on your bookings and should not exceed the capacity of the house as advertised. Any changes to guest numbers should be confirmed with a member of the Leodamais team prior to arrival. Any additional guests staying in our property, without prior confirmation, will be automatically charged for and Leodamais reserves the right to debit the credit/debit card that was charged for the security deposit.
- Leodamais has a strict NO smoking and NO pets policy. We ask that guests respect this at all times.
- Please check your booking confirmation and advise of any inaccuracies at the time of booking.
- Bookings can only be accepted from persons aged 18 years and over.
- Leodamais will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to guests’ personal property or vehicles.
- Force majeure – we cannot accept responsibility or pay compensation for circumstances which amount to force majeure, which subsequently affects the provision of our service to you.
- When you submit a booking via our online reservation system, you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provided in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or email.
- The hired property shall be used solely for holiday purposes and guests shall not sub-let the property or any equipment hired. The houses may not be used for parties or gatherings, whether planned or impromptu, involving more than the insured/stated capacity of each property.
- Guests shall allow the Leodamais team entry to the properties for all reasonable purposes.
- Sun cream, fake tan, make-up and hair dye can all cause permanent damage to bedding, linen and towels and we ask guests take care when using these products. If damage or staining does occur and the items cannot be cleaned, a charge may be levied from the Security Deposit to replace these items.
- Holiday insurance is not mandatory as part of the Terms & Conditions; however, we do strongly advise the purchase of holiday insurance. Clients should obtain insurance that at least includes holiday cancellation cover for the value of their booking for their own protection and peace of mind. Ideally the insurance policy will cover other eventualities such as travel and road conditions as we shall not be liable for circumstances that may prevent you from accessing the property (see Force Majeure, item 13). Guests are legally responsible for any damage caused during their stay at the property therefore we also strongly recommend that any insurance covers losses due to personal liability claims.
Version 1, July 2018
We are committed to ensuring the best standards of practice in all of our activities and business functions. Visitors to our website and guests who book our accommodation can be assured that the protection of privacy and confidentiality are given the highest priority.
We will never share or sell your details to other companies or businesses for marketing purposes other than for our own business use, such as keeping you informed of news and offers by email or post (with your express permission). Detailed in this document you will find information on when and why we collect your personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we are required to disclose your information and how we keep your details secure.
Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Any information relating to other individuals supplied by you, you will be deemed to have obtained their agreement/permission to this information being given to us.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If you provide us with your email address we may send you emails, either in reply to specific enquiries (such as one made using a contact form). You have the ability to opt out of any of this communication at any time.
We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties except where they are specifically employed to help deliver our own services.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
When someone visits www.luxuryonislay.co.uk we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Any data collected by Google Analytics that is associated with cookies, user identifiers or advertising identifiers is retained for a period of up to 26 months.
We use Google Maps on our website to provide you with location information and directions. To do so we embed code that Google provides and we do not control ourselves. Because of this, Google may receive information about you such as which web browser you are using, or which Google account you are currently logged into. We do not have any access to that information, nor can we control how it is used.
If you provide your email address to us or complete a form on our website with personally identifiable information, your details will be stored to allow a response to your enquiry. This will be done in a fully secure and encrypted manner.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We take all reasonable measures to ensure that the information we hold is accurate. In particular we use reliable collection methods and destroy or convert to an anonymous form, any out-of-date data. Individuals may request details of all personal information held by us so as to contest inaccurate or incomplete data, verify the information and have it corrected as appropriate.
Free WiFi is available for guest use. We do not collect personally identifiable details when you use this service.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write email us at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.